|Photo: Homemade Cheese Recipe|
The Middle Eastern Food Kitchen (The home of delicious Middle Eastern Food Recipes) invites you to try Homemade Cheese Recipe. Enjoy a collections of quick & easy Middle Eastern food recipes and learn how to make Homemade Cheese.
Serves : 4-5 Persons
5 Liters Whole milk
1/2 Cup Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Black seeds
1. In a large heavy saucepan boil milk.
2. Remove pan from heat. Add vinegar to milk. Stir well.
3. Let milk sit until it begins to separate forming chunks.
4. Pour out most of the liquid keeping milk in pan.
5. Put into a cheesecloth bag. Add salt and black seeds. Place strainer on a deep bowl so that the strainer does not touch bottom of bowl. Put cheesecloth in strainer. Place a heavy pot onto cheese and let sit until all liquid strains out (for a few hours). If liquid level gets high, touching strainer empty the bowl.
6. Remove cheese from cheesecloth and serve with bread, olive, and tomato.
More Middle Eastern Food Recipes:
Chicken Drumsticks and Peanuts
Chicken skewers with hommus
Sirloin and Vegetable Kebabs
Lamb kebabs with couscous and mint-yoghurt sauce
Chicken kebabs with lemon and coriander couscous
Paprika lamb kebab wraps
Save and share Homemade Cheese Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.