|Photo: Chicken Drumsticks and Peanuts Recipe|
The Middle Eastern Food Kitchen (The home of delicious Middle Eastern Food Recipes) invites you to try Chicken Drumsticks and Peanuts Recipe. Enjoy a collections of quick & easy Middle Eastern food recipes and learn how to make Chicken Drumsticks and Peanuts.
1 tsp garlic, chopped
1 Tbs fresh ginger, chopped
2 Tbs red pepper paste
1/4 Cup soya sauce
1 Cup coconut milk
Salt and pepper
6 Chicken drumsticks
1 Cup flour
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp coriander powder
2 Eggs, lightly beaten
1 Cup peanuts, crusted Oil for frying
- Mix garlic, ginger, pepper paste, soya sauce and coconut milk in a bowl.
- Season the mix with salt and pepper, stir until well combined.
- Keep aside 1/2 cup of the sauce for later use.
- Dip the chicken drumsticks into the sauce mixture, cover and keep refrigerated for at least an hour till the flavor is fully saturated.
- Mix the flour with turmeric, coriander and season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk, a small portion of the remaining sauce (about 3 TBSs) with the egg until fully combined.
- Remove chicken drumsticks from the mixture while keeping a large portion of liquid in it and dip into the flour mixture.
- Shake excess flour, then cover with the egg mixture, and finally with the peanuts.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over a medium heat; fry the chicken drumsticks from all sides until golden brown.
- Remove the chicken drumsticks, drain on a paper towel.
- Serve with pasta or rice with the rest of the sauce.
More Middle Eastern Food Recipes:
Chicken skewers with hommus
Sirloin and Vegetable Kebabs
Lamb kebabs with couscous and mint-yoghurt sauce
Chicken kebabs with lemon and coriander couscous
Paprika lamb kebab wraps
Home-style doner kebab
Save and share Chicken Drumsticks and Peanuts Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.