Wednesday, November 30, 2011
The Middle Eastern Food Kitchen (The home of delicious Middle Eastern Food Recipes) invites you to try Lebanese Grilled Garlic Chicken recipe. Enjoy the Middle Eastern Cuisine and learn how to make Lebanese Grilled Garlic Chicken.
This is an excellent chicken dish from Lebanon, especially if you’re a garlic lover. It’s easy to make and uses all healthy ingredients.
Prep Time 20 Minutes
Total Time 3 Hours 45 Minutes
Yield 6 Servings
Tools You Will Need:
1 large Ziploc bag
Mortar and pestle or food processor
1 large bowl
1 lb whole chicken cut up, gizzards discarded
1 lemon, freshly squeezed juice
½ cup of extra virgin olive
½ tsp sumac
6 cloves garlic
½ tsp salt
1. Take each piece of chicken and make several cuts through each piece against the grain to the bone so that marinade can be completely absorbed.
2. Using a food processor or mortar and pestle, grind the garlic up into a paste.
3. Add lemon, salt and olive oil and mix thoroughly until creamy.
4. Put chicken and garlic mixture in the large Ziploc bag and massage bag to fully cover the chicken with the mixture.
5. Marinate for 3 hours or more in the refrigerator.
6. Grill chicken over a medium flame and cook until done – when juices run clear (about 10-15 minutes on each side).
Best Served With: Toum
More Middle Eastern Recipes:
Paprika lamb kebab wraps
Home-style doner kebab
Lebanese kibbeh burgers
Chicken or Lamb Patty
DIY kofta burgers
Save and share Lebanese Grilled Garlic Chicken - Farrouj Mashwi Recipe recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.