Falafel sandwich with hot pita bread is one of the most popular falafel sandwiches. Piping hot pita bread, stuffed with vegetables, crisp falafel, and tahini sauce, it is the ultimate lunch or light dinner.
- Tahini Sauce
- 6 pita bread loaves
- 2 tomotoes, chopped
- 1 onion sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finey chopped
- 1/4 cup sandwich pickles (optional)
- Wash and chop vegetables according to recipe. Set aside.
- Prepare falafel or use falafel mix.
- Heat large frying pan or griddle to medium high heat. Spray with cooking oil or coat with about 1 tablespoon olive oil. Heat pita for 2 minutes on each side. The pita may begin to brown a little.
- Stuff pita with falafel and vegetables. Drizzle with tahini sauce.
Falafel - Best Falafel Recipe
Save and share this recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.