Easy recipe for Moroccan Couscous with 7 Vegetables. Enjoy Moroccan cuisine an learn how to make best Couscous with 7 Vegetables dish. This couscous recipe consists of carrots, turnips, sweets potato, zucchini, Garbanzo beans, tomatoes, saffron, curry, couscous, cinnamon, onion, turmeric, vegetable broth, and red pepper.
Servings: 4 Servings
1 tb Veg broth
2 Carrots, peeled
2 Turnips, peeled
1 Sweet potato
Cut all veggies in strips -
1 cn Garbanzo beans, drained
12 oz Can tomato sauce
2 c Couscous grains
1/4 ts Cinnamon
1 md Onion
1/2 ts Turmeric
3 c Vegetable broth
1 Red pepper
- In a large saucepan, saute onion until lightly browned.
- Add vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
- Transfer to a large pot and add carrots, turnips, and potato.
- Simmer 15 mins. Lower heat and add zucchini and pepper. Cook 20 mins.
- Add beans, tomato sauce and spices. Cook til heated through.
- In a separate pot, bring 2 1/2 cups of water to a boil. Add couscous, cover and take off of heat. Let stand 5-7 minutes, fluff with a fork and serve with vegetables on top.
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.