Easy recipe for mujadara. Learn how to make best Lebanese mujadara (lebanese lentil dish). Let's try this vegetarian mujadara recipe, it's cheap, healthy, and tastes great.
- 1 cup of lentils
- 1/2 cup of rice
- 3/4 cup of oil
- 3 big red onions (Chopped into wings)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Filter the lentils and clean very well.
- Put the lentils in a cooking pan and pour on water until covered.
- Cook them on a high fire until well done.
- From time to time uncover while cooking and take out the ones floating on the top.
- Clean the rice and pour over the cooked lentils.
- Cook over medium fire until the rice is well done.
- Add the Salt and Pepper
- Mix very well in one direction to avoid having them muddled.
- Fry the onions until they get a light brown color.
- Pour the Majaddara in the serving pan and cover with fried onions over the top.
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.